The Jumpstart! Bootcamp is a weekly program for children 2 – 4 years old and 5 – 7 years old.
For the 2-4 years old, the program focuses on building your child’s fundamental movement skills and body awareness through meaningful activities that would also build confidence and social interaction with other children. The children are encouraged to explore various movements they are capable of, with parental guidance and help.
For the 5-7 years old, the program will focus on improving your child’s coordination, speed, agility and strength while enhancing his/her fundamental movement skills through structured play. We will also be running periodic assessment to ascertain the level of proficiency of movement of your child.
What to expect:
- A welcome and farewell song
- Music and Movement activities
- Exercises to build fundamental movement skills
- Props for mental stimulation
- Obstacle courses & equipment
- Interaction with other children at a similar stage